Monday, May 11, 2015

Conclusion

Organizing an exhibition of works by different artists was a little challenging. I wanted my blog to flow and have similar use of style between each art so it looked organized. I want people to look at it and be able to see a certain style in all the different works, but at the same time see them all come together in an organized fashion. What came naturally was the style of art I like. I love Van Gogh's style and if I could of used his work for each post I would have. Finding similar style wasn't very hard, but finding the style with my theme was a little challenging. Connecting each art came easily choosing each art I did came naturally because I search through all these different images and one catches my eye, so I use it.

Having a theme really helps create a neat, flowing, and thorough blog. As the curator of this blog, I feel accomplished in the work I put together and how I made connections between different artists and works of art. That always seems a little challenging at first, but once I got started on the blog it all came together. I discovered that every artist is different but most artists have been influenced from someone or have influenced someone. Tying each one of the works to each other and to the theme was interesting. I didn't think I was going to be able to do it, but I discovered that most artists can connect really easily and I could look at an image and see what it is trying to say. I love being able to look past the picture and dig deep and see the message behind it. Seeing all the different works of art with the style I am fascinated by, which is particularly oil paintings, made this blog really fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment